Translate

Tuesday 4 April 2023

All alone, but incomparably brave!


By Stanley Collymore

I do rather vividly, in spite of 
the several passing years 
that have subsequently 
gone by, recall the very first occasion 
when I had sex. I was completely on 
my own and with no one to actually 
share this occasion with! Basically 
nervous of course, about what for 
the absolutely first time, I was so 
inquisitively but all the same too 
was literally, quite courageously 
embarking upon I carried on all 
the same actually cognizant of
but evidently also defiantly not 
allowing any known scurrilous 
rumours of clearly or possibly 
so likely subsequent eyesight 
problems very attendant with 
what I so fervently wanted to 
indulge in undoubtedly dilute 
or even very disastrously kill 
off those fervidly anticipated 
and essentially, exuberantly 
forthcoming realizations, so 
fittingly spurred on by these 
ardent, predictions of mine!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
4 April 2023.


Author's Remarks: 
I’m yet to see an optician employ any of this jargon in their sales pitch but perhaps they know that they don’t have to, as the consequences are quite apparent!

No comments:

Post a Comment