Translate

Sunday 1 August 2021

Love - both unchangingly and enduringly so!


By Stanley Collymore 

That I earnestly and most 
passionately love you is 
unquestionably for me 
a foregone conclusion; never the 
less, I've no problem whatever, 
either in openly, and honestly 
letting you know this, or else 
personally, and likewise too 
additionally demonstrating 
to you; as I simultaneously 
personally outline exactly 
how I appreciably do feel.
Since for me, you're truly 
the real deal! Patently so 
someone, who evidently 
both readily and solidly 
naturally complements 
what real love is about.  

Something: consisting of a 
genuine feeling and firm 
realization, that clearly 
with you voluntarily and happily 
in my life, equally coupled with 
all the other truly remarkable 
and personally, inspirational 
characteristics, that notably  
you also naturally possess, 
I quite truthfully couldn't 
have wanted or sensibly 
longed for a more truly 
exhilarating, and very 
loving wife! So, thank 
you wholeheartedly!   

And specifically so for your 
genuinely, outstandingly 
and most splendid role 
in that beautiful process that saw 
you comfortably, encouragingly
and blissfully assist, in jointly 
creating the situation that so 
comfortingly carried us on:
from only being routinely 
boyfriend and girlfriend, 
to aptly transforming to 
live-in-partners; which 
patently so clearly led 
to this - our evidently 
thoroughly, and very 
visibly too, crucially 
relevant committed 
marriage so loyally 
blessed with the eventful 
prospect of our having 
and raising our very 
own family. And to 
proudly from me, 
yours truly, say 
that in return 
I'll be yours 
alone, for 
the rest 
of my 
life! 

(C) Stanley V. Collymore 
1 August 2021. 


Author's Remarks:  
This poem is written in thoughtful and earnest dedication to all those who truthfully genuinely know and fully appreciate what true love is all about; and specifically, in that regard, both courageously and commendably therefore, aren't afraid or unwilling to dispense it altruistically to others: whether personally or socially.




No comments:

Post a Comment