Translate

Tuesday 9 May 2023

No siree, buddy! For what you're suggesting to me is one Hell of a crazy proposition!


By Stanley Collymore

So you want me to marry you 
because you assume that 
our joint genes will very 
undoubtedly, in your so puerile fantasy, 
produce excellent and unquestionably 
literally desirably unblemished babies 
rather distinctly so physically and too 
psychologically both for them and us 
also, as their fortunate lucky parents. 
Personally I just really can’t think off 
hand of anything more astoundingly 
mindless as what you're undeniably 
distinctly rather seriously proposing 
I should quite soberly go along with. 

What do you really think I am; 
Stepford wife broodmare, 
quite automatic breeding 
machine with no valued input from 
me, as to how my own body ought 
actually to, or even distinctively so
more importantly, surely shouldn’t 
be that involuntarily, delegated for 
such a ridiculous proposition? By 
all means chump be a noticeable 
replica of William Windsor if truly 
you idiotically want to and that is 
what actually, turns you on; but I 
solemnly promise you that you’ll 
essentially, have to do it without 
me I’m afraid; as I’m not or will I 
ever deliberately, or intelligently 
choose to be your sick affected
version, of one Kate Middleton! 

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
9 May 2023.


Author's Remarks:
The bloody cheek eh, of a distinctly Middle Ages, thoroughly undeniably, misogynistic mindset evidently fulsomely entertained in the 21st Century!

No comments:

Post a Comment