Translate

Sunday 7 January 2024

Nothing trivial I hope, Tom!


By Stanley Collymore 

After what Tom Watson has done  
in quite callously ruining other  
people's lives also coupled  
with his gross and rather unwarranted  
antipathy: distinctively irrefutably and  
self-evidently literally unquestionably  
and thoroughly hatefully intertwined  
with a very characteristically brazen  
animosity, quite often, unabashedly  
vigorously and discernibly routinely  
toxically launched towards Jeremy  
Corbyn and the quite indefatigable  
and self-evident, genuine interests  
of the very authentic Labour Party,  
I honestly don't actually think that  
Tom Watson will find anyone with  
a functioning brain or who simply  
isn't essentially very intellectually  
challenged, that will literally have  
even a modicum of sympathy for  
him. And very essentially among  
that lot is me as I don't entertain  
or am I ever realistically, likely to  
inanely do so, any empathy with  
Tom Watson. That said my own
distastes of him that are simply
political, stem from his noxious
treatment of Jeremy Corbyn, in
tandem with the evil Labtories! 

(C) Stanley V. Collymore  
7 January 2024. 


Author's Remarks:  
You won't be endearingly missed Tom! Never actually felt sorry for cancer until I heard that it had infected you Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment