Translate

Saturday 30 July 2022

So burglars have rights too. Really!


By Stanley Collymore  

No wonder then that few people 
evidently have any real respect 
for UK law! interesting though, 
that those who literally rule over us 
while essentially routinely denying 
us the natural unquestionabe right 
to protect ourselves usually live in 
clearly secure, or gated properties 
themselves crucially, protected by 
either the police or discernibly so 
security services. Quite sickening 
that the rich; evidently powerful 
and the influential, undoubtedly 
as a result, do crucially have the 
very finest security distinctively 
which our taxes, can buy them! 

(C) Stanley V. Collymore 
30 July 2022. 


Author's Remarks: 
It's absolutely pathetic having police officers with this kind of attitude. No wonder that so many of the UK police forces are discernibly corrupt; and a causal reason for that being that more likely than not they're evidently taking back handers from these same burglars whom they're defending.  

I instinctively, as I've always routinely and very meticulously done and shall carry on doing so, do a very intensive security check of my residence nightly before I go to bed and absolutely make sure that every thing is fine. 

So don't anyone: police or other cretins, tell me that subsequently to all of these essential checks and distinctively satisfied with the outcome, I actually then go to bed, fall asleep and in the late hours of the night or the early hours of the next morning I'm rudely awaken by burglars whose intentions are self-evidently clear and inimical to me, since they weren't invited into my home; but it's me that should be taking cognizance of their personal feelings in relation to how I accordingly react to them being unlawfully in my home? Dream on!













No comments:

Post a Comment