Translate

Thursday 4 April 2019

The enduring quality of love!


By Stanley Collymore

You entered my life somewhat unexpectedly but, however, oh
so welcomingly Birgit; causing me, quite literally from the
very first moment that we actually set eyes on each other
and promptly thereafter purposely met, to undeniably
and without the slenderest morsel of regret by me
to inescapably fall instantaneously, immensely
deeply and everlastingly in love with you
my exquisitely beautiful, fantastically
adorable and discernible favourite.
And, frankly, the only thing that
has materially changed between you and me is that quite
definitely in my mind and with every earnest thought
which it gives rise to during my waking hours, as
well as those likewise conceived in meaningful
and enjoyable dreams during my slumbering
ones, is the indisputable fact that you have
convincingly and captivatingly become
an essential part of my life in every
plausibly consequential way; and
that my precious Darling Birgit
is how things presently are
and, with my full-blown
steadfastness to you,
will forever stay!

© Stanley V. Collymore
2 April 2019.


Author’s Remarks:
Love that is honourably and quite freely given, which neither expects nor demands anything in return on the part of the giver other than the honestly wished for utmost wellbeing at all times of the receiver, is undoubtedly one of the most precious of life’s gifts that any given individual can render to another.

And in that specific regard the reciprocal but self-evidently non-ostentatious nature of our love for each other speaks volumes. Something that I’m eternally grateful for Birgit. For essentially, and with absolute confidence I can thankfully say that you have become the consummate Soul-Mate in my appreciative life!

No comments:

Post a Comment