Translate

Friday 28 October 2016

Stop giving greed a bad name!


By Stanley Collymore

I selfishly do whatever I want to and don’t in the
least care how my actions affect anyone; for the
way I see it, always have done and will most
certainly and unaffectedly carry on with is
that it’s simply a matter of them or me!
Quite bluntly, and in other words, a
dog eat dog situation. And don’t
you suggest or actually ask me
to alter that in any way, for
as it stands, it admirably

suits my personal position right down to the
ground I willingly admit and quite freely
and unapologetically say. And if you
don’t like what I’m doing, well that
forthrightly is your problem and
not for a single second do I
intend to make it mine.

Narcissistic and greedy you’re quite at liberty
to call me if you choose to, but do I care?
Absolutely no way! For while, without
a solitary concern in the world I’m
liberally raking the dosh in, you
with your pitifully outmoded and evidently
unworkable notions of creating a caring
and kind-hearted society – whatever
that means in reality – are the ones
who’re constantly struggling to
make ends meet on austerity.
Something that doesn’t at
all affect those like me.

© Stanley V. Collymore
28 October 2016.


Author’s Remarks:

Greed is a part of life it’s said and with some who support it not only assuming but actually saying that it’s an integral part of everyday living and even humanity’s existence. Adopt whatever stance you want to take as regards it, but when you look at the likes of Tony Blair, David Cameron, Jack Straw, the Kinnocks, Peter Mandelson, Alastair Campbell, Tom Watson, Alan Johnson, Tessa Jowell, Margaret Hodge, Chukka Umunna’ Liz Kendall, Yvette Cooper, Alan Ball and all the other lowlife scum who infest not only the political life within Britain but life generally, do you still want to pretend or even contend that greed is something that is absolutely indispensible or even worst still commendable?

No comments:

Post a Comment